Instruction » Diploma & Transcript Requests

Diploma & Transcript Requests

Transcript Request
If you would like to request a transcript from Emerald High School, click here.
If you would like to request a transcript from Greenwood High School, click here.
High School Diploma  and High School Equivalent Diploma/Transcript Request
If you would like to request a GED Diploma and Transcript, High School Duplicate Diploma, or Employer Verification of Graduation from the South Carolina Department of Education’s GED/High School Diploma Replacement Program Office, please click here.
Act 155 Petition for your High School Diploma
Act 155 (H.3919) passed by the General Assembly and signed into law by Governor Nikki R. Haley on April 14, 2014, states in part "Beginning with the graduating class of 2015, students are no longer required to meet the exit examination requirements set forth in this section and State Regulation to earn a South Carolina high school diploma."
A person who is no longer enrolled in a public school and who previously failed to receive a high school diploma or was denied graduation solely for failing to meet the exit exam requirements may petition the local school board to determine the student’s eligibility to receive a high school diploma. The elimination of the exit exam (BSAP, HSAP) requirement is retroactive to the graduating class of 1990.
In order to facilitate the requirements of Act 155, Greenwood School District 50 has created a form that can be filled out by a petitioner who meets the requirements mentioned in the above paragraph. Please read the guidelines document and if you meet those qualifications, fill out the Petition form below and follow the directions for submission.