D50 is the place to be.
In D50 we are always looking to add individuals to our D50 family who believe in our mission and our vision. Join us as we make a difference, together.
Support for First Year Teachers in D50
- Signing bonus.
- Summer planning with expert content teachers to help start the school year.
- Monthly Induction classes to support first year teachers.
- Induction Graduate Class celebration.
- Mentoring from a selected veteran teacher throughout the first year.
- Alternative Certification reimbursement of $500.
Support Beyond Your First Year
- Mentoring from a selected veteran teacher throughout the second year.
- Professional development classes to earn literacy endorsements, ESOL endorsement, and Gifted and Talented endorsement.
- Graduate classes in technology and literacy toward plus 30 certificate level.
- Offering a two year Master’s degree program in partnership with Lander to promote continual growth of professional teachers.
- Continued Alternative Certification reimbursement of $1,000 over year two and year three.
- Mentor training to create leadership opportunities.
- In class professional development with literacy coaches at elementary level.
D50 Bonuses for 2023-2024 School Year
- Sign On/Retention Bonus (Bonus will be given in a separate check to full-time employees on September 15, 2023.)
- $2,500 certified positions
- $1,000 non-certified positions