Flyer Distribution Guidelines
Greenwood School District 50 will only distribute flyers which:
• Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
• Should not imply District 50’s endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
• Should not be lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
• Should not incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
• Should not promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless the candidates or advocates from all sides are provided the opportunity to present their views to the students during school hours or during scheduled events.
• Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
• Should not promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.