• Enrollment Procedures

    You will need the following to enroll your child:
    • Withdrawal form from the school your child is leaving
    • Withdrawal grade from the school your child is leaving
    • Completed Student Enrollment Form
    • Proof of address (copy of current electric bill, phone bill, or rent receipt)
    • Immunization Record on a South Carolina form
    • Student's Birth Certificate
    • Student's Social Security Card
    • Student's most recent Report Card
    • Student's most recent PASS scores, MAP scores/other achievement test scores
    • If your child is transferring from another district and requires Special Education Services, a Release of Information Form must be completed
Last Modified on August 22, 2016