Welcome to Mrs. Cinderella A. Thomas' Webpage
Student Support Facilitator for Greenwood High School
Click here to download the Student Support Facilitator Referral Form
Phone Number: (864)941-5600 (Main Office)
Duties: 1. Confers and works closely with other school personnel concerning student attendance issues.
2. Serves as the school Intervention Team Leader.
3. Performs casework service with individual students to correct those personal, social, or emotional maladjustment
issues related to their educational and social progress.
4. Serves as a liaison between home, school, and social agencies when considerable follow-up is necessary
5. Make home visits for the purpose of gathering helpful information on a student's background and behaviors.
6. Assists students directly toward attendance and adjustment to school.
*I am also responsible for many other duties to assist students with their success in school.
My Motto is: "A successful school is measured by the success of it's students."