- My wife, Kelley, teaches at Springfield and is one of the reasons I wanted to become a teacher.
- I have a son, Keelan, and daughter, Laken, that are my everything.
- Graduated from Clemson twice (2005; BS in Chemistry and 2012; PhD in Solid State Chemistry)
- Emerald Alum (Class of 2001) GO VIKINGS
- Including graduate school, I have taught general chemistry for approximately 13 years (5th year at Emerald)
- I love science in general; however, my specialties come in the areas of physics, chemistry, and math.