KindergartenWoodfields ElementaryFriday, March 22, 201912:19:53 AMHola and Hello!!Welcome and Bienvenido to our class information page.We are so excited for the new 2018-2019 school year. Mrs. Graeber and I are looking forward to working with your kindergarten student. We have a lot of neat activities planned to help support our learning. This year, we will be implementing Responsive Classroom through morning meetings every morning, along with continuing the use of PBIS procedures. Your student is going to be very, very busy learning about letters, numbers, words, friendship, good choices, and much more. It is going to be a great school year.**Don't forget to sign up for messaging through Classroom Dojo.If you need another sheet with directions, please sent a note with your student.**Thank you for dropping by for a quick peek at what we are doing together!
- We will be exploring respect and responsibility.
- We will be sharing during morning meetings.
- We will be learning snap words.
- We will be learning to write persuasive writing.
- We will be working on reading harder books.
- We will be working on 2D and 3D shapes.
!! IMPORTANT DATES FOR MARCH !!
- 3/25 - Field Trip permission slip and money due
- 3/26 - Fine Arts PTO Night
For more information, check This Week in Kindergarten! :)
First Week of School ActivitiesGracias and thank you for everything that you do and for all of your support! Keep working with your kindergartener! Let's work hard to have them ready for first grade! I really appreciate it!!Adios and Goodbye!!
Ms. Livingston and Mrs. GraeberWoodfields is a PBIS school.Woodfields is a Responsive Classroom school.Woodfields is a Lucy Calkins school.