Class Procedures & Rules
- Be respectful, kind, and helpful to others.
- No Touch Policy - Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself
- Use inside voices.
- Raise your hand and wait to be called on.
**Always have a good attitude! Be respectful of yourself and others.
Classroom rules and expectations are presented on the first day and are reviewed regularly throughout the year.
Classroom rules and expectations are posted in the room.
ABA Positive Reinforcement:
1. Student will be given edible and/or social reinforcers
2. Student will receive free time on the computer for educational games.
3. Student will choose highly preferred reinforcers.
4. Positive notes home to parents.
1. Give a reminder of the rule.
2. Give the student a choice of another behavior or option.
3. Take away a privilege if they choose to continue the behavior.
4. Remove the student from the situation.
Our class grading procedures for core area classes as well as flex and activity classes are as follows: assessments - 20%, daily work - 50%, participation - 30% for a total of 100%.
I will also record the degree to which the students are progressing on IEP goals and objectives.