Directions to Greenwood High School
Coming in to Greenwood on HWY 25 North (from Columbia area):
Coming in to Greenwood on HWY 25 South (from I-85/Greenville area):
- Off I-85 take HWY 25 Exit South to Greenwood.
- Continue on HWY 25 into Greenwood County.
- After you pass National Textiles on your right, HWY 254 will split off to your left.
- Stay on HWY 254. You will eventually come to a red light and Greenwood High School will be on your opposite left corner.
Coming in to Greenwood from the Anderson area (also if you should miss where 254 splits off from HWY 25):
- Stay on HWY 25 South until you come to the 3rd red light. Yamaha Shop on Right and two gas stations on your left hand corners.
- Take left onto Northside Drive.
- Stay on Northside Drive and when you come to the next red light Greenwood High School will be on your opposite right corner.
Coming in to Greenwood on HWY 72 from I-26 or coming from Clinton/Laurens area:
- Off I-26 take Clinton Exit putting you on HWY 72. (Exit 54).
- Stay on HWY 72 West until you come to the 4th red light after crossing Lake Greenwood Bridge.
- Turn right at 4th red light onto Hwy 72/25 By-Pass. (Bojangles and County Bank on Corners)
- Continue on HWY 72/25 By-Pass until you come to HWY 254.
- Take a right onto HWY 254 and Greenwood High School will be about one mile on your right.