The School Improvement Council is composed of parents elected by parents, two teachers elected by teachers, and other representatives from the community appointed by the
principal. The purposes of the
1. To gain knowledge concerning the goals
and purposes of the school.
2. To disseminate information to other
parents and citizens within the community and
to clarify information concerning the school
3. To offer for consideration to the school
principal suggestions concerning program
improvements with respect to student
needs and program operation within the
inividual school, area, or district.
4. To make suggestions for the preparation of
the annual budget.
School Improvement Council Members
* additional members elected this fall