The mission of Springfield Elementary School is to engage our students in learning for success.
The vision of Springfield Elementary School is to educate today’s students for tomorrow’s world.
1. Children are our focus.
2. Educational success is the shared responsibility of students, families, and our school community working together.
3. Children learn best when basic human needs are satisfied.
4. Everyone is entitled to respect, encouragement, a safe and nurturing learning environment, and appropriate educational facilities.
5. All students learn best with, and deserve, quality instruction that addresses individual needs and provides appropriate support services and establishes high expectations.
6. Learning is a lifelong process that improves the quality of life.
7. Dedicated, highly qualified and highly effective teachers and other staff are essential and valuable assets in educating our children.